Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a ma

in rFactor 31.05.2019 15:05
von miaowang123 | 90 Beiträge

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- UFC fighter Shane Del Rosario died Monday, nearly two weeks after the heavyweight had a heart attack. He was 30. The UFC and Del Rosarios family announced his death. Del Rosario had been hospitalized in his native Orange County since Nov. 26. "It has been truly amazing to realize just how many lives Shane touched in such a positive way," Del Rosarios family said in a statement released to The Associated Press. "As always, Shane fought hard, but it was his time to go in peace. We will miss his huge smile, his huge bear hugs, his gift of giving to others, and his Aloha spirit. He was larger than life." Del Rosarios manager, Jason House, said the fighters doctors believe he had a congenital heart disorder. Del Rosarios family is interested in starting a charitable foundation to aid research on long QT syndrome, the heart condition that may have contributed to the fighters sudden cardiac arrest last month. Del Rosario had been a professional mixed martial artist since 2006, also competing in kickboxing and muay thai competitions. He was the first American winner of the WBC world heavyweight muay thai championship in 2007. He won his first 11 pro MMA bouts while competing in Strikeforce, M-1 Global and other promotions before moving last year to the UFC, where he lost his first two fights. He was stopped by Stipe Miocic and again by Pat Barry, his final opponent in December 2012. Del Rosario was scheduled to fight at UFC 168 on Dec. 28, but pulled out last month with a rib injury. "RIP to one of the best people Ive ever had the honour to have in my life and call my best friend," UFC flyweight Ian McCall posted on his Twitter account Monday. McCall was Del Rosarios roommate and teammate. Del Rosario trained with Team Oyama in Irvine, Calif., and spent most of his summers with his grandparents in Lanai City, Hawaii. He missed several months of MMA training with a herniated disc after he was struck in a car accident in 2011, but eventually resumed his career. The family said it will honour the fighters desire to be an organ donor. "He was passionate about helping others and was always there to offer a helping hand, a smile, and encouragement to anyone, not only family and friends, but also to strangers," Del Rosarios family said in its statement. "He always put others before himself and would give the shirt off his back. He brought genuine joy and happiness to everyone he touched." Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. http://www.hurricanessale.com/authentic-rod-brind-amour-hurricanes-jersey/ . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. Justin Faulk Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.SPARTA, Ky. -- Brad Keselowski couldnt stick around long to discuss his track-record pole speed for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series race at Kentucky Speedway. After all, he had to jump in another Ford he drove to the pole for Friday nights Nationwide Series race just hours before. It was that kind of the day for the 2012 NASCAR champion, who had a lap at 188.791 mph the third knockout qualifying segment to take the pole for the 400-mile race. Keselowski earned his third pole this season and the sixth of his career. "I thought we were all going to be a lot slower, so I was a little bit surprised by the speeds that were ran," Keselowski said. "But (crew chief) Paul (Wolfe) did a good job working on and adjusting the car and getting it to where I wanted it and they hit what I wanted." A day in which 23 drivers broke Dale Earnhardt Jr.s year-old mark of 183.636 mph in the first round of qualifying alone ended with the 2012 race winner shattering it by more than 5 mph. Keselowski overtook Penske Racing teammate Joey Logano, who turned a final lap of 187.175 after blasting the record in each of the first two rounds. Loganos effort wouldnt have been shocking had he held on, considering he won the Las Vegas pole andd has started 13 of 16 races in the top 10, one more than his teammate.ddddddddddddIn any event, Penske earned its third front-row sweep this season. "I wouldnt say were destroying them, I think a lot of it is in the cars, to be honest with you," said Logano, a two-time winner this season. "I feel like our cars have just been fast." Points leader Jeff Gordon will start third in a Chevy, salvaging a session in which Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson (25th) and Earnhardt (29th) didnt survive the first round while Kasey Kahne (20th) was knocked out in the second. Denny Hamlin was fourth in a Toyota. Kevin Harvick will start fifth alongside rookie Kyle Larson, whose 186.034 in a Chevy helped the manufacturer claim eight of the top 12 spots. The first round was interesting as Johnson and Earnhardt failed to get up to speed. Johnsons No. 48 Chevy just missed the first cut at 183.661, four spots ahead of Earnhardts 182.778. "We didnt get the lap that we needed out there and didnt transfer," Johnson said. "But I feel actually decent about our car in race trim." The second round claimed notables such as Tony Stewart, defending race champion Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: miaowang123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 323 Themen und 3376 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 341 Benutzer (15.06.2014 02:04).