bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. B

in SimBin titles 17.05.2019 19:23
von miaowang123 | 90 Beiträge

PINEHURST, N.C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im pretty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said. "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. Trey Burton Bears Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. Bears Jerseys . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Joel_Iyiegbuniwe_Bears_Jersey/ .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Custom Bears Jerseys . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford. Aaron Lynch Jersey . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks.Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - The NFC playoffs will run through the Pacific Northwest for a second consecutive season. The defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks used their patented defense, behind their rowdy crowd, to stifle the St. Louis Rams in a 20-6 win and wrap up the NFC West division in the process. The Seahawks (12-4), who ended the regular season on a six-game winning streak, clinched a first-round bye and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs by winning their seventh NFC West title in team history.dddddddddddd Seattle has taken nine of its last 10 games overall since a loss at St. Louis (6-10) in Week 7, a game that the Rams returned a punt for a touchdown and also converted a gutsy fourth-down play in the closing minutes with punter Johnny Hekker. Russell Wilson threw for 239 yards with an interception and Marshawn Lynch rushed for a touchdown in the win. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: miaowang123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 323 Themen und 3376 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 341 Benutzer (15.06.2014 02:04).